From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:42 AM
Subject: Simple perl program?!
To: Paul Alfille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Paul!

I have waited now a good time to see responses to my problem. However, it
seems, that nobody has an answer to that. Is my English not so good or did I
explain it somehow wrong?
Could you, maybe, please write for me a simple Perl program, where I can
click in a web browser with the mouse on a button "on" and "off" and switch
the DS2405 with its address "0524202C00000045" on and off using this
OWnet.pm module?
It would be really great because I didn't have any further progress since my
very first mail to you.
You remember, the commands
owwrite 05.24202C000000/PIO 1
owwrite 05.24202C000000/PIO 0
are working when I directly type them into the console of the NLSU2, but I
have no idea  how to combine these 2 commands with a web perl program to
click with the mouse.
I would be very delighted if you could help me a little bit in my bad case.

Thank you very much in advance & nice greetings,
Bernd