Hi all,

I've been playing with some 1wire kit from AAG electronica (temperature, and
humidity mostly currently) using owserver and owpython which has been
fantastic.

I've also got one of their pressure sensors (TAI8570) which from reading the
couple of posts I found after searching and looking at the owfs output is two
2406's.

Is there an easy way to read/calculate the pressure information from this
device using owfs? I'm using owpython but should be able to convert to that
myself if anyone has any other examples.

Many thanks,

Hadley