That's right. The multiple listing is not a bug. Multithreaded programs are
listed for each thread.

I notice that you are running oww and owfs. They will probably compete for
the actual 1-wire adapter. oww is particular will poll the 1-wire bus
periodically.
At some point a shim oww to access the 1-wire bus via owfs is planned, but
it's a slow process.

I'm not sure why you can see the 1-wire bus with owfs but not owhttpd. One
problem might be that owhttpd isn't on port 3001. I can't tell which port
from the command lines shown. If no owhttpd port is specified, an ephemeral
port is assigned by the OS, usually relatively random and hard to locate.
Can you show the startup script or configuration file?

Paul Alfille