W dniu 07.01.2013 o 02:52 Peter Hollenbeck <pwhb...@gmail.com> pisze:

Can someone suggest a a way to measure DC voltage in the range 10 to 14 volts?
I know nothing about circuits but do have basic soldering skills and have built a few small kits.
At one location I am using owfs to monitor solar, humidity and, barometric pressure using a a Raspberry Pi and HobbyBoards serial master and sensors.
The voltage sensor would be on a a different Raspberry Pi.

Thank you,
Peter

You can choose something from this
http://para.maximintegrated.com/en/search.mvp?fam=batt_stat&374=1-Wire&tree=master
I can remember the name but I think that the chip form barometer can measure up to 12V.

What are you measuring? You can use a voltage divider(look at wikipedia) to lower the voltage for acceptable level not above 12V.

--
p4trykx