Hello!
However what does that entail, and more importantly, what am I
expected to be able to do? Am I entitled to commit things to the file
storage spaces? I'd rather not. Patch making and Git are something
I've never completely figured out. File writing is something I'm still
working on.

And additionally this is being written on a Slackware64 system running
native on my laptop. (No I've not jettisoned Windows, different
drive.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com