Hi Colin,

> On 7/06/2016, at 9:33 AM, Colin Reese <colin.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I keep 2.9.5 in my repo and give it a make install on every automated build I
> do. I am on raspbian and also Jessie and both work great. I use ds2483,
> however, not linkusb. See here (swig lib-fuse et al at top and owfs down
> below)
>
> https://github.com/iinnovations/iicontrollibs/blob/master/misc/initscript.sh

Wow! That's a pretty comprehensive install script - obviously everything you
have which is awesome.

I’ll cherry pick all the apt-get stuff that I need. I’ve just downloaded the
Jessie-Lite SD Image that doesn’t have the “kitchen sink” in it.

What are you doing with the /etc/init.d startup scripts as I am told that the
whole start-up sequence has changed on Jessie now? Does the 2.9.5 package still
generate all the right init.d start-up scripts and all “just work” still if I
do a “make install"?

Regards

Alex Shepherd