Am 13.10.2016 um 17:01 schrieb Sven Geggus:
> Hello,
> is there a software connecting a ESP8266+DS18B20 to an existing owfs
> infrastructure
> (e.g. owserver)?
> Hardware would be like this:
> Background is, that I already have owfs support in my Software and it would
> be more elegant to use owfs than adding code for another way of measuring
> temperature.
Configure an external sensor, it integrates into owfs nicely. All you
need is a small script requesting the temperature from that device, for
example with curl or wget, then output the value to stdout.

Note: You need at least owfs-3.1p1, the external mechanism was broken

Kind regards

engaging tech sites,!
Owfs-developers mailing list