Hello!
Can anyone recall when the company decided to discontinue the DS2423?
My datasheet has on it the legend that it is not for new designs.

Right now my design can count when it sees magnet turn off its switch,
but the viewer complains. That's the original 32 bit Windows one as it
happens.

What was the appropriate external resistor size for it to work appropriately?

Apologies to all it is very early in my region and I normally do not
post these messages now.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com