> On 7 Jan 2018, at 14:38, Christian Vogel <vogel...@vogel.cx> wrote:
>
> Please change the mount to somewhere outside of /run, I propose
> /dev/bus/owfs. See attached file.

As a rule of thumb everything controlling a node in /dev should run in
kernel-space, not user-space. Owfs is entirely user-space, so no doubt that
/dev/bus/owfs is a bad choice. If it turns out that (for some reason unknown to
me) it is really impossibile to have a fuse mount-point under /run, then I
would suggest /mnt.

Maybe this problem should be first solved downstream (within Arch Linux AUR)
and only afterwards propagated upstreams.

Stefano