Am 17.09.19 um 20:58 schrieb Robert Lagus:
> That worked!  I changed to "server: w1"- And owserver starts, however...
> I'm not seeing any sensors:
> *owdir*
> /bus.0
> /uncached
> /settings
> /system
> /statistics
> /structure
>
> Is this a result of using the module from userspace and not accessing it
> directly on the i2c bus?

As soon you use the --w1 option to owserver (or the w1 config option),
it doesn't care if there is any onewire hardware connected. That's now
the task of the kernel. What you are seeing there is a blank listing.
That one /bus.0 is the owserver itself.

Please check if the ds2482 module is loaded. If it is loaded and there
are slaves connected to the DS2482, they should appear at
/sys/bus/w1/devices. You don't need to run owserver for checking that.

Kind regards

        Jan