Hi Barry, Thanks for your advice, i immediately tried it, and it worked!
I cannot believe that i went through so much effort while it was a simple
browser cache acting up...
I will also update my semantic web answers, in the hope that one day
someone else will not have
to reinstall OWLIM-Lite a few times and spend a day or two debugging :)

Greetings!

Michael