Hi everybody,

We are evaluating Owlim-SE 5.3.5849 but we are encountering some issues:

Our test repository contains around 1 million triples (around 100 of those
are owl:sameAs) and have concurrent applications both inserting and
querying (through sesame-console and the sparql endpoint provided by the
sesame-workbench). The machine is a 12-core 64GB ram debian machine.
Everything worked fine as of today, when something happened while we were
submitting a high load to the sparql endpoint. Since then, tomcat7 uses
from 200% to 650% of cpu, and the sparql endpoint does not respond with
even simple queries.

We tried restarting tomcat7 multiple times, but as soon as it comes back
the CPU usage increases again and there's no way to do anything (through
both sesame-workbench and sesame-console).

Could this be due to some misconfiguration? Is this a known issue? How can
we know what's really happening (apart from
checking .aduna/openrdf-sesame/logs)?

We could clear the repository and start from scratch, but as we are
evaluating Owlim for production usage we need to find out what's the issue
to better understand if it fits our needs.

--
Dott. Stefano Parmesan
Web Developer ~ SpazioDati s.r.l.