Hallo,

I'm quite new to owncloud. I installed a fresh 6.0 version of Owncloud and
everything works fine except one thing. If I'm logged in the progress bar is
showing up during upload. If I share a folder and allow public upload the
progress bar is not showing up during public (unauthenticated) upload of files.
Can anyone give me a hint why this happens or what to do to have a progress bar
showing up during public upload? During upload of big files one does not know
about upload progress.

Kind regards

Thomas