On 14-7-2, 8:58 PM, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
On Saturday 08 February 2014 02:30 Dr. Johannes Zellner wrote:
Hi,

CalDavZAP saves session settings in an URL like this with PROPPATCH:

http://my.site.com/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/principals/user/

Apparently this fails with the owncloud caldav server with 403
Forbidden.
It seems that the owncloud caldav server doesn't allow PROPPATCH on
.../principals/user/ even though the correct authentication was
provided.

Any ideas how to make it work?
I've CC'ed the SabreDAV author Evert for this, as I'm not sure there are any
ownCloud devs capable of answering. At least I can't ;)

SabreDAV does not allow storing of arbitrary properties. It is possible for implementors such as owncloud to enable this on a per-node basis though. I'm interested in seeing if I can build an 'arbitrary dead property storage plugin' because it would solve a few more problems as well.

But be aware that there are many DAV servers that just support a fixed set of properties, so it would be good for caldavzap to handle cases where this does not work.

Evert