Hello Florent,

The version 11 release is due shortly and we do not have enough time to
implement the entire feature.
What we can do in time for version 11 is introduce the possibility to
expand editor variables like:

${env(JAVA_LIBS)} - expanded to the value of the environmental variable
JAVA_LIBS
and
${system(java.libs)} - expanded to the value of the system property java.lib

so you could instruct the users to start Oxygen setting a certain editor
variable or a system property and in the scenario extensions list have
something like: ${env(JAVA_LIBS)}/org/apache/some.jar which will remain
unchanged and saved at the project level.

Regards,
Radu

--
Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com