Hi Gerrit,

Am 05.10.2017 um 13:11 schrieb Gerrit Imsieke:
> If the TeX code within the terms contains curly braces, it’s probably
> time to use a real parser instead of regexes, maybe as part of a
> conversion tool such as latexml (http://dlmf.nist.gov/LaTeXML/) plus
> custom XSLT.

I have tried latexml and I have objections on two points:

 1. the resulting xml is to complex to be easily read
 2. not all packages are supported when I tried it.

Since I am a science author and not a freal with computer languages the
task to provide a package to be used with latexml by far is over my
head. What I like about oxygen that I do not have to worry about
computer languages, parsing and transforming, but I can work on my book
with a minimal knowledge of xml. Within a month, the testing period, I
converted some 300 pages of LaTeX to docbook 5 xml and can see at least
the result as an epub which is quite nice. For the polishing and
preparing the book for print and electronic publishing, I will turn to
the professionals to do the xslt stuff. Maybe later when the book is
almost ready I might become interested to try xslt myself.

My 5cts

Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9