Which transformation or stylesheet are you using to generate your ebook?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
b...@sagehill.net

On 10/12/2017 4:28 AM, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
It seems that I have mastered the XML elements which are needed for my book. The ebook transformed is already pretty nice. However, I would like to know how to manage XSLT in order to (for a start)

 1. have the term of a variable list in bold on the same line as the
    list item
 2. have title and legends of figures below the mediaobject and not above

If you could point to me how to achieve that with Oxygen I would be very grateful.

Regards

Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9