From: oXygen-user <oxygen-user-boun...@oxygenxml.com> on behalf of "Oxygen XML
Editor Support (Radu Coravu)" <supp...@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Monday, November 13, 2017 at 6:49 AM
To: "oxygen-user@oxygenxml.com" <oxygen-user@oxygenxml.com>
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Spurious /> in text mode

Hi Bernhard,

Do you have this problem when editing XML in the Text editing mode or
when editing XQuery with XML tags inside it?
Did you make any changes to the Oxygen Preferences->"Editor / Content
Completion" page defaults?

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com<http://www.oxygenxml.com>

On 11/13/2017 12:53 PM, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in text mode of Oxygen editor when trying to add to e.g
>
> <entry/> I type a ">" and end up with
>
> <entry></entry>/>. There is alway this spurious /> at the end of the
> line. Is there a reason for it? The same is true for <para/>
>
> and any other tag so far I have tried.
>
> I think this is a bug.
>
> Regards Bernhard

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.