Hi,

Is there a way to export the results from a Diff Directories command in XML or Excel or some other formats?
Unfortunately there isn't.

I would like to have at least a list of the files in the directories and the number of differences in each. If not, how can I file an enhancement request for that functionality?
We already have a feature request logged on our issue tracking tool. I've added your vote. For future reference it is issue EXM-36839. We will notify you when it is implemented.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support