Hi Bernhard,

It seems that for "nbsp" which has the decimal equivalent "160" you would need to type "ALT" and then "0160", that leading "0" seems to be important. The same probably for all other characters, type their decimal equivalent but it needs to be four typed figures.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com