Ha!

Thanks Peter! It's totally obvious when a fresh pair of eyes looks at it!

I'll go back to banging the rocks together now ...

Lou

On 06/03/18 14:36, Peter Stadler wrote:
Hi Lou,

I think you’ll need to move the <p>  (which you want to create) outside the inner loop
(<xsl:for-each select="current-group()“>).
Then it will create a <p> for every group, not for every child of a group.

Best
Peter