Hi Lou,

Each XSLT transformation scenario will output to its own file location. So you would still need to merge all those output files.

How about if your XSLT uses the "collection" function to load all XML documents in a certain folder and then use those nodes to produce the output?
Something like James Cummings does here:

https://blogs.it.ox.ac.uk/jamesc/2009/02/10/xslt2-collection-with-dynamic-collections-from-directory-listings/

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu