The oXygen WebHelp feature produces very good web presentations based on source
documents in DITA or DocBook format. I have some documentation that was created
in BITS format (which is based on JATS) which I would like transform into HTML
using oXygen's WebHelp transformation. Also, since I am working with the JATS
format quite often I would like to be able to write my documentation in JATS
format and use oXygen's WebHelp rendering to produce an HTML version.

So my question is, what would need to be done in order to produce WebHelp
output from JATS or BITS? Can the WebHelp transformation be extended to use a
different XML format as input, or would it be easier to transform JATS to DITA
or DocBook and then run the WebHelp transformation? Or, is this so non-trivial
that it should be a feature request for oXygen?

Thanks,
Vincent

Vincent M. Lizzi - Electronic Production Manager
Taylor & Francis Group
530 Walnut St., Suite 850, Philadelphia, PA 19106
E-Mail:
vincent.li...@taylorandfrancis.com<mailto:vincent.li...@taylorandfrancis.com>
Phone: 215-606-4221
Fax: 215-207-0047
Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/

Taylor & Francis is a trading name of Informa UK Limited,
registered in England under no. 1072954