Hello,

We have double checked and there is no problem with the download links. However, the correct links start with *mirror.oxygenxml.com.*

Regards,
Ionela

--
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.301
Fax: +40-251-461482
supp...@oxygenxml.com
http://www.oxygenxml.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information and
is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained herein
has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified. Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.