Hi,

I am an OmniMark programmer and I have successfully developed a big script that
part of which reads the surnames in the Bibliographic section, together with
their ids.

It then looks through the body of the text looking for names and years and
inserts the appropriate link.

It is in use by three major Publishing houses, so I “think” it works !!!!

If you are interested please get in touch to discuss details.

Take care

Graham

Graham Every Limited,

The Lodge, Mabel’s Furlong,