Hello Christophe,

The XSpec addon [1] comes with its own XSpec framework, the one located at:

/Users/<me>/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml.developer/extensions/v20.1/frameworks/https___raw.githubusercontent.com_xspec_oXygen_XML_editor_xspec_support_master_build_update_site.xml/xspec.support-1.0.1

This one is an enhanced copy of the built-in Oxygen framework. When you installed the add-on, its XSpec framework has a higher priority (you will be able to see it first in the Document Type Association preferences page) so this is the one being used.

If you want, you can disable the addon-contributed framework (there's a check box next to it in the Document Type Association preferences page) and then the other, the Oxygen default one, will be used. Please note that if you do this you wont be able to use the specialized view that the XSpec addon contributes.

[1] https://github.com/xspec/oXygen-XML-editor-xspec-support

Best regards,
Alex
--