Hi,

I managed to reproduce this problem. It is caused by the ${caret} editor variable which is not supported in Web Author. If you remove it, the action will start working. You will not lose any functionality since the caret is automatically placed in the first leaf node.

I added an internal issue to fix the handling of the ${caret} editor variable for such cases.

Best,
Cristian