From: James Cummings <ja...@blushingbunny.net>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 1:10:02 PM
To: Lou Burnard
Cc: oxygen-user@oxygenxml.com
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] an xslt challenge

Hi Lou,

Would it make sense to use xsl:for-each-group to group the sentences into <s>
units to make this easier? Then I'd probably recursively call a template or
function passing the current collection of <s> units as a variable item* value,
testing if its tokenised number is above or below $maxWords.

Not got time to write that out as a solution atm, and I'm sure it can be done
without the recursivity as well, but that is the approach that would have
occurred to me at least.

-James

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 12:03, Lou Burnard