Hi Tony,

I will add an issue for this but I can give no guarantees that this will be done. It's something quite hard to implement using our current architecture and the use cases are not very frequent. Maybe you can try as a workaround to implement some kind of side view in which the processing instructions are shown and edited when the cursor is places on a table row and then use our API to make changes to the processing instructions and update the XML document.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor