Hi Stefan,

About this remark:

Usually the XPR is modified when you "publish" something. The reason is that oXygen always associates a file with a transformation. This leads to a change in the scenarioAssociation element of the XPR file. I think this is a very useless feature in oXygen projects.
I agree, by default we should not have saved the association directly in the XPR, but this can be controlled.

In the Oxygen Preferences->"Project Level Settings" page you have a checkbox named "Allow transformation scenario associations to be saved at project level" which you can uncheck and then commit the XPR which will get modified because of this change.

About this other remark:

It would help to have a setting which disables the file association completely for DITA projects.
You mean transformation scenario association, right?

Regards,

Radu

Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor