Hello David,

Sorry for the delay.

We run both XPath 2.0 and 3.1 query expressions using the Saxon 11 Enterprise Edition XSLT processor, providing the XSLT processor with the proper XPath version.

In such cases probably as you say the XSLT processor should report more precisely if certain expressions although supported by it are not quite compatible with the imposed expression version. But this is not something we control.

Regards,

Radu

Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor