Hi Michael, Jean,

I confirm, Wiris is working on another solution for integrating their Mathtype editor with Oxygen XML desktop. From what I've heard from them they plan to officially release it some time at the beginning of next year.

I do not know when Wiris will fully drop support for the older Mathflow product, they will probably deprecate the support first, so it will take quite a long while.

Regards,

Radu

Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor