Hello,

As promised, our live event series continues next Wednesday, on the *19th of April*, with the *How to Enable Content Indexing and Search in Oxygen Feedback 3.0* webinar!

Thus, we are excited to invite you to an event that is focused on the latest release of *Oxygen Feedback version 3.0*. This new release brings some exciting new enhancements to our modern comment management platform, including the implementation of content indexing and search functionality.

During this webinar, Alin Balasa (senior software developer at Syncro Soft) will provide a detailed overview of the various features that were added for those who want to make the most of our new and advanced search functionality, as well as information about the other new features that version 3.0 brings to the table. Our expert speaker will delve into the technical details and demonstrate how you can take advantage of these new features.

Whether you are an existing Oxygen Feedback user or interested in discovering more about our modern commenting platform, this webinar is a great opportunity to learn about the latest developments and how they can benefit your business. The following topics will be addressed:
* Information about the new Content Indexing feature.
* Details about the automatic re-indexing functionality.
* Ability to choose from various different languages for the indexing process.
* Searching through the WebHelp Responsive output.
* An overview of various other new features that were added in version 3.0.

This is a free event but registration is required. You can register at https://oxygenxml.com/evs2023-5.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other events we have planned for you, please make sure to check https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin