Hello Judith,

Please see some answers below:

A somewhat related question. When I export xml files from Eclipse, this ‘ixia_locid’ attribute is added to certain elements. Is there a way to add this ‘personalised’ attribute to the attribute list? Then I won’t get these errors (hopefully).

This attribute is not part of the DITA specification, so Oxygen is right in flagging it as valid.

From what I remember when opening the same files with Oxygen in the Ixiasoft environment they use our APIs to tell Oxygen to skip showing certain validation errors. There is an example about how such a plugin for Oxygen can be built here:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/wsaccess-javascript-sample-plugins/tree/master/validationProblemsFilter

But unfortunately there is no user-friendly setting to precisely skip this error.

Also, do you have more information on this Schematron custom validation check? Then I can discuss with my colleagues if it’s something we can use and implement.

Usually if you were working with Oxygen desktop (without the Ixiasoft integration) and wanted to add custom Schematron rules I would suggest this article:

https://blog.oxygenxml.com/topics/sharing_schematron_validation_rules.html

As you are working with Ixiasoft, I think they might also have some material about how to customize the DITA XML framework configuration and then how to deliver it to all users.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Radu

Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor

Thanks for your quick answer. I tested it on the Desktop application, and it works.

A somewhat related question. When I export xml files from Eclipse, this ‘ixia_locid’ attribute is added to certain elements. Is there a way to add this ‘personalised’ attribute to the attribute list? Then I won’t get these errors (hopefully).

Also, do you have more information on this Schematron custom validation check? Then I can discuss with my colleagues if it’s something we can use and implement.

Thanks very much!

Kind regards,

Judith

Judith Oudkerk​

Technical Writer

ELEKTA | Nucletron

P.O. Box 930,

3900 AX,

Veenendaal,

The Netherlands

Visiting Address:

Waardgelder 1, 3905 TH Veenendaal

judith.oudk...@elekta.com

www.elekta.com <https://www.elekta.com/>

Nucletron B.V., registered 2730 3235
​Nucletron Operations B.V., registered 30129540​

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. ​If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message ​and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message ​or any attachment to any other person. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies ​and with authority, states them to be the views of Elekta. Elekta may monitor email traffic data.

*
*

*

Restricted Information and Basic Personal Data