Hello,

Next Wednesday, on the *15th of November*, join us for an exciting webinar as we dive deep into the new features of *Oxygen Feedback 4.0*!

In this 1-hour live event, Alin Balasa (senior software developer at Syncro Soft) will explore the app's newest features, such as faceted search, advanced query capabilities, content labeling, and semantic search.

To find out more about how to elevate your website's search functionality, join our webinar where we'll be addressing the following topics:  - How to seamlessly integrate Oxygen Feedback into your WebHelp Responsive output.  - Enabling content indexing and empowering efficient server-side search functionality.  - Leveraging the power of a DITA Classification Map to enhance your documentation with customizable facets.  - Harnessing the potential of faceted search to refine and pinpoint your search results effectively.
 - Enhancing your DITA topics by adding custom labels.
 - The shared labels and how they can facilitate your search for various topics.  - Mastering the art of crafting advanced search queries to fine-tune and optimize your search results.  - Elevating your WebHelp output with the activation of semantic search, delivering more contextually relevant results.

This is a free event, but registration is required. You can register at https://oxygenxml.com/evs2023-14.html

We would also like to invite you to join us for our next upcoming webinars:
 * November 22, 2023 - Exploring Oxygen's YAML Support ( https://oxygenxml.com/evs2023-15.html )  * November 29, 2023 - Discover the Power of Diff with Change Tracking ( https://oxygenxml.com/evs2023-16.html )

Best regards,
Alin

--
Alin Belu