Thanks, Radu.

Yes, I had seen those github discussions, and had hoped that maybe something had been implemented. Seems like a reasonable feature.

We're trying to use the com.oxygenxml.pdf.css plugin, which I assume requires special licensing if used outside of the default install .. ? Will look into the options.

Regards,
...scott