Am 06.05.2015 um 19:06 schrieb Casian Andrei:
> For KDE Frameworks 5 and Plasma 2 one would need the yet
> (unfortunately) under test color correction brach for kwin
> (frameworks) and the new (unfortunately) under test kolor-server
> (frameworks).
>
> These can be found at:
> Konsole output
> git://anongit.kde.org/clones/kwin/casianandrei/kwin-color

> Konsole output
> g...@git.kde.org:scratch/casianandrei/kolor-server
>
> If you can help out with the testing, it would be great.

I only tested building kolor-server on Plasma, which is fine.

> On 05/04/15 23:37, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
>> or Plasma 5, I have not much glue how to build or test under. Oyranos
>> itself is DE agnostic. The display module needs X11/XRandR running. For
>> KolorManager I do not know what is needed to run in Plasma, if that DE
>> is too different this front end might fail to build. However one can use
>> Oyranos/Synnefo from git for this part. Casian can likely tell more

Synnefo builds with qt5. And I have a local kcmshell5 kmdevice. As the
other KCM modules are very thin it is not much work to complete. However
Synnefo needs some work to run with qt4 and qt5. more on that in an
other thread.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe