From: "Grant Maw" [grant....@gmail.com]
Date: 05/06/2010 06:51 AM
To: "ozDotNet" <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Cheapest way to get VS2010 Professional?

"What is the *single* most exciting thing about it?"

For me, its the stability. Ive been using it since it came out and Ive not yet
been able to make it crash. Previous versions would crash several times per day
for me.

Apart from that, the database tools are a big improvement over previous
versions.

This is, seriously, the BEST edition of VS that I have ever used. Lots of
little things all add up to make a great dev experience. Previous versions were
all like "death by a thousand cuts" because of all the little annoyances. Most
of these have been removed.

If you are able to, upgrade today. Youll thank yourself for it. If you can add
Resharper 5, even better.

Grant