$360M makes QLD Health Payroll system debacle (which is based on
SAP/Workbrain) a baby at a mere $40M, and I echo Greg's sentiments about
doing it for half that price.

It'll never happen but I'd love to see a post-mortem (pun intended)
detailing what made this project such a catastrophe. Amongst other things,
they've had to get private security guards in to protect payroll staff from
lynching, according to the Courier Mail.