I hadn't seen anyone bring this up on the mailing list yet.
Yesterday Microsoft announced a new open source project they are working on.

At its simplest it is a Ruby gems style package management system.
Lets you easily add open source libraries (and their dependencies) to your
project inside of visual studio. It can also set up any entries that are
required in web.config files to enable the package.
http://weblogs.asp.net/bsimser/archive/2010/10/06/unicorns-triple-rainbows-package-management-and-lasers.aspx
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/IntroducingNuPackPackageManagementforNETAnotherpieceoftheWebStack.aspx

What does everyone think of it?
I think it'll be a good way to convince people to try out newer libraries
like Ninject, MVC Razor, etc. as it lowers the friction of trying to add it
to a project.
It'll definitely make my life easier when I am creating a new project and
want to bring in my standard tool chain.

However I don't think it will be good as a discovery tool. It will be so
clogged up with random libraries that it will be hard to just browse through
them.
-David Burela