A few years ago I gave all my older that one year books to the local
technical college. I doubled the size of their computer section (ahem).

Just because they aren't relevant to us others just learning may find
something useful in them.

Why not ask  a local college and see what they say?

--
regards,
Preet, Overlooking the Ocean, Auckland