It is possible to create a nuget 'master libs' type arrangement. I recall
doing it in my last role.

You create a nuget.config file in the same directory as the solution file
 containing the shared location. It worked great

<repositories>
    <repository path="..\MyProject\packages.config" />
</repositories>

http://stackoverflow.com/a/8918617/30225

--
regards,