I've resisted buying an ipad or a tablet for years but I've just decided to
on a whim to purchase a nexus 7 and a nice little bit of kit it is too.
However as a died in the wool keyboardy person this touchy feely world is a
bit alien to me.

I bought it primarily to read the web and technical Ebooks (I like colour),
but I hear you can use them for fun too. So what would guys recommend I use
the tablet for other than the Ebook thing. Seems like Lync won't work on it
just yet so no work emails for a while.  I might give mono a go or even
(deep breath) java but I feel I have a toy and am trying to justify
spending all that moolah!

--
regards,
Preet, Overlooking the Ocean, Auckland