We were just discussing that in the office today. I feel the same...
Enterprise usually lags behind by at least one whole release cycle,
sometimes two. They have been trying to kill support for XP for years and I
bet there are still many using it.

They need to target their new OS's at kids when they are young. Hang around
in school yards and offer them candy. What could go  wrong?

(What?! Dilbert did it. Why can't I?)