I've used help and manual v5 in the past for context sensitive help files
and generating manuals.

Version 6 is now available (which looks pretty good)

http://www.helpandmanual.com/

Its not that cheap but work paid for it at the time.

You could try their free trial and see it meets your needs.

I have also used VSDocman, a visual studio plugin to generate technical
documentation.

http://www.helixoft.com/vsdocman/overview.html

Regards Peter Maddin