Wow Tony - great quote!

Thomas

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Tony Wright
Sent: Tuesday, 2 April 2013 12:04 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Surface RT or Surface Pro?

actually that said, you pay for what you get. The WinRT device is quite
limiting, and its only when you hit those limitations that you will feel the
regret. If you want full flexibility, then you would be better off with the Pro
device.

Reminds me of a quote:
It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too
much, you lose a little money - that is all. When you pay too little, you
sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing
the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits
paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the
lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do
that you will have enough to pay for something better.
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM, James Chapman-Smith