Probably should give a succinct example of the type of thing I'm trying to
do to see if there's a better way.

Here's one example:

1.       I have a report server that can send me the HTML for a report.

2.       I have no control over the size of the report that's sent to me.

3.       I want to display the report within a section of an MVC4 page that
I have set to a specific width.

4.       I'd love to be able to scale the HTML that I'm sent to make it fit
within a specific region of the page, or at the very least within a specific
width. (I could probably live with it being too deep).

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com