From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Thursday, 26 September 2013 1:02 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: MSDN subs

Ken, I used Harris Technology and the price was about $3700 for two years
premium MSDN. Remember how much I wanted to spend the money on a holiday in
Fiji, but Stephen reprimanded me and said I had to have to tools for my job.
I'm worried now that Microway has a comparatively low price that will make me
bluish with anger, but lord knows how that can compete with overseas prices.
Remember the discussion a couple of years ago about how we can't "trick the
system" and buy a subscription from the US? -- Greg

On 26 September 2013 12:24, Stephen Price