I was looking at Trello as it seemed very simple and easy to use.

Checkout the chrome extension Scrum for Trello.

Regards

Adrian Halid

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of ben.robb...@jlta.com.au
Sent: Tuesday, 5 November 2013 4:15 PM
To: ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com
Subject: RE: [OT] Online task management tool

Trello.com is an option and is free. Cloud hosted and has iOS and Android
clients.

I use it for shared “to do” and “tasks” for personal use, and also for my
private work-todo list, but I haven’t used it for software development.

There are some examples of companies that do use it for software development,
such as:
https://trello.com/code52
https://trello.com/c/lw4lqNGv/55-software-development

Cheers,