All managed code obfuscation can be broken, usually fairly easily. Mixed
mode C++ /CLI for your IP sensitive code is one option, but to a determined
reverse engineer even un-managed code is no big deal. The cost of
protection should be in line with the value of the IP you're trying to
protect.

Joseph